zaterdag 2 augustus 2014

After the first four dolls...

Hi !

Today I will write about the next dolls who came out. It did not take long and the 2-pack Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman came from. So these dolls come together in a box. They are / were a secret couple. This was so because Ashlynn is a Royal and Hunter is a Rebel. These dolls are so much detailed! I don't know what I don't like about them. 

The dolls,

Ashlynn Ella is a beautifull shoe-lover! She love shoes. But now about her look, she is wearing a beautifull blue and pink dress with some gold details. And her purse? Its a clock, because she is the daughter of Cinderella.
Hunter Huntman is the son of the huntsman. He is a verry detailed guy. He has a jacket with some leder on it. And his trousers are brown. His shoes are dark brown and verry detailed. His bag is brown too, it can open and look verry beautifull. I never had a boy-doll who I like as much as him!



I will write more soon, I hope you liked it. Give it a 1+ and comment about things I must review, or things I could do better. But first I need to save some money to buy more dolls.

Greets from me ^W^



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten